Unsure of size OR require customizations?
Include your measurements, desired customizations, and/or fit notes in the text box below.
Love your Linen Guarantee
Free shipping on orders over $250
Hassle Free Returns
A note from the designer.
I'm a scarf lover. When I laid my hands on this soft waffle texture, I couldn't resist having a piece swaddled around my neck. Between the two neutral oatmeal and charcoal colors, there is a pairing for any outfit. The best part - no static! Oh, and the drape is divine :)
The dimensions of our waffle scarf measure at 73 inches long and 21 inches wide.
- Fabric Content: 100% Linen
- Wash in cold water, low tumble to dry.
- All garments are washed and dried after assembly
- 100% made in Canada
A detailed measurement chart can be found by clicking on the ? by the size title in the size selection area above.
- If you are unsure of your size, or feel that you are between sizes, please include your measurements + height in the "order notes" section.
- We offer fit customization at no extra cost. Our made-for-you approach gives you the freedom to alter pieces for that just-right fit—whether you want a little more room in the hips, a few more inches at the hem or a higher rise.
- If you require any custom sizing adjustments to be made to your order, please include these specifications in the "order notes" section. This could include lengthening/ shortening the length to "x amount", adjusting the sleeve length to "x amount", etc.
If you have additional sizing questions, please reach out to our team firstname.lastname@example.org
Caring for your linen garment is easy! You can machine wash them in cold or warm water with gentle detergent. Tumble drying on a low setting helps soften the linen.
Our products are pre-washed to prevent additional shrinkage (with the exception of our lined jackets and coats).
Wrinkles are part of linen's natural charm, but if you prefer a pressed look, use a medium-heat iron or a garment steamer. Hanging your linen item in a steamy bathroom can also help remove wrinkles.
Our Linen Spray is a great way to freshen up and soften wrinkles on natural fiber garments and bed linens, and it's especially handy for traveling.
Here are just a few of the reasons we've fallen in love (and won't go back)!
- One of the most eco-friendly fibres, as well as being one of the strongest natural fibres.
- Our waffle linen is a weight of 152gsm so it will be durable for everyday use.
- Great thermoregulation properties. Meaning it draws heat away from the body, keeping you cooler in the warmer months and gives warmth during the cold months.
- No need to iron. Natural creases and wrinkles give linen its comforting and relaxed charm.
- Our linen products are pre-washed helping kickstart that signature linen softness that gets better with age and use.
Complete the look:
This garment is Made-For-You
What kind of customizations do you offer?
We offer customizations to any of our base styles. These include (but are not limited to):
- lengthening/ shortening garment inseam, torso length, sleeve length, etc
- customizing garment shape to body measurements
- adding/ removing sleeves
- making a style breastfeeding friendly
Many other customizations can be accommodated and we encourage you to reach out if you have any questions as to how we can customize a style.
How do I care for my linen?
Caring for your linen items is easy! You can hand or machine wash them in cold water with gentle detergent. Tumble drying on a low setting helps soften the linen.
Most of our products are pre-washed to prevent additional shrinkage. For tailored garments, like lined jackets and coats, dry cleaning is recommended.
Wrinkles are part of linen's natural charm, but if you prefer a pressed look, use a medium-heat iron or a garment steamer. Hanging your linen item in a steamy bathroom can also help remove wrinkles. Our Linen Spray is a great way to freshen up and soften wrinkles on natural fiber garments and bed linens, and it's especially handy for traveling.
If I don't request any customizations, is my garment still made-to-order?
Yes. Unless you are ordering from our ready-to-ship section; all garments are made-to-order, even if you are ordering a base size w/o any customizations.
What is your current lead time?
Our current lead time is 2-3 weeks for all our made-for-you garments.
Ready to ship styles will be sent out 1-2 business days after your order is placed.
Do you charge extra for customizations?
No. Everyone deserves to have great fitting clothing and we believe it is worth the extra effort.
The only time we would have to charge extra is if the customization required substantially more material. For example if you wanted a top lengthened into a dress.
Do you offer fabric swatches of your colorways?
Yes. You can order a complete set of our linen color swatches for free here.
You can also scroll down near the bottom of this page to find more details on our current colorways.
Where is your linen from?
Our garment linen is Oeko-Tex certified and European Flax certified and our home linen is from South Korea.
How can I get notified when a colorway is restocked?
If we run out of a specific colorway, we will always notify our mailing list first of the re-stock. Sign up in our footer to stay in the know!
Returns & Exchanges
Hassle Free Returns
Getting you into a garment you love is our #1 priority. If that doesn't happen for any reason, our return portal makes for a seamless exchange experience. We gladly offer returns within 14 days of receiving your package.
One option is to exchange your garment for a different size and/or color of the same style; or you may also choose to customize sizing on your exchange. We will work with you to make a new garment with the perfect fit.
If a style you ordered isn't what you were expecting or just isn't right for you - our team is here to help. Store credit will be issued in the form of a digital gift card that never expires once we receive your garment back to the studio.
Our promises to You
All of our garments are made with natural, layerable materials that ebb and flow with the way our bodies naturally change—so you’ll love how they feel today and years down the line.
Every garment is made-for-you once your order is placed—helping us limit fabric waste and focus precious resources on creating what we know our customers want.
Our made-for-you approach gives you the freedom to alter pieces for that just-right fit. Your piece is tailored by our talented
seamstresses and your pattern is saved for future orders.
Foundational pieces that you’ll build a lifelong relationship with. For us, it’s about more than creating something beautiful to wear—it’s a reflection of our values and a source of pride.
We stand behind our products
Love your Linen Guarantee
Have you ever experienced the difference of custom-fit linen wear made exclusively for you? Love it, or we'll work for free until you do. Guaranteed!