"If we’re talking travel game-changers, our trip to Nepal back in 2015 takes the cake. And if we’re talking clothing game-changers, this romper is the cherry on top. So, we’ve named this piece after Kathmandu. Think hiking in the Himalayas and then heading back to your room and slipping into this comfy lounger…"
There is no hiding the fact that we love linen rompers around here. We had fun with this one! This subtle asymmetric design is all about the details - composed of eight different pattern pieces all meeting to form the pocket. We hear ya, all torsos were not created equal...that is why the straps loop through button holes and tie for easy adjustability. Underarms cut high so you can go sans undershirt. Layer with a turtleneck or bodysuit to transition into chiller temperatures.
- Fabric Content: 100% Linen
- Wash in cold water, low-tumble to dry.
- All garments are washed and dried after assembly
- 100% made in Canada
- Prices in CAD
Taken from the actual garment measurements:
*Please contact for any specific sizing concerns.
- Model is wearing size Medium
- Sizes XL + 2XL available made to order
- Please allow 3 weeks for made to order and back order items